Thick and ultra-creamy chocolate cheesecake is one of the best things you will ever taste. It is so smooth and creamy it will melt in your mouth. There are so many versions of this recipe, and all are delectable. The ultimate chocolate cheesecake Singapore features several delicious things. It has a chocolate cookie crust, creamy chocolate, and cheesecake filling. What makes it a perfect ideal dessert is the chocolate ganache and shaved chocolate. It may seem challenging to make, but you can do so with ingredients you may already have in your kitchen. One bite of this decadent chocolate ganache cheesecake is enough to get you smitten. Baking this delicious dessert is very straightforward. But, there are several tips and tricks you should try to ensure the success of your recipe.
- Twelve ounces of dark chocolate will make the filling more decadent. Melt the chocolate and cool it before the batter. It will only take a few minutes to cool down.
- It is not ideal to use chocolate chips. The chocolate flavor will be different if you use those. If you are unable to stand super dark chocolate, then you can use semi-sweet. There are several dark chocolate bars you can try for this recipe.
- You need several other ingredients other than chocolate. These include cream cheese, sugar, cocoa powder, eggs, heavy cream, and vanilla. You also need brown sugar, but you can also use all granulated sugar.
- You can make the batter in a food processor or high-powered blender. You can also add all the ingredients to a bowl and beat them with a hand mixer.
- You will also need melted butter and chocolate wafer crumbs. These are for making the chocolate cookie crust. Combine those two ingredients in a small bowl and pat the mixture into the bottom of your prepared pan. Making use of Oreo crust or a graham cracker crust will make it more delicious.
- A springform pan is one of the things you should invest in if you plan to bake often. You can look for one online or check out stores near you. That is an essential item when baking chocolate cheesecakes.
- Cold cream cheese will not blend well if it is not slushy enough. Make sure it is very soft before you begin baking. You can try leaving it out on the counter for about two hours before you plan on starting.
Eggs and cream should be at room temperature. Batters made with cold ingredients tend not to come together well.
Make sure you cool the melted chocolate for about ten minutes or so.
Chill the cheesecake on a wire rack until it reaches room temperature. Keeping it in the fridge for at least six hours before you slice and serve will make it better. If you do not do this, the chocolate cheesecake will be too soft and mushy. You would not want your friends to eat that.